I want to configure performance monitoring alerts in 5nine Manager Datacenter. How do I do that?
1. In the Monitoring section, select Configure Resource Alerts in the top menu bar under the Summary tab.
2. Under Host Alerts, set the CPU Total % thresholds.
3. Under VM Alerts, set the CPU Total % thresholds.
4. Under Cluster Alerts, Set the Free Space GB thresholds.
5. Under Notifications, check Enable Email Notifications and enter the SMTP server address and port number.
Press Ok to close the Resource Alerts window.
5nine Manager Datacenter, Configure Resource Alerts, Host Alerts, VM Alerts, Cluster Alerts, Notifications