I want to add or remove a virtual machine (VM) to/from a cluster in 5nine Manager Datacenter. How do I do that?
To remove a clustered VM from cluster:
- Select the cluster in the 5nine Manager Datacenter object tree
- Select the VM that you need to remove from cluster and right click on it
- Select the Remove from Cluster command
To add a non-clustered VM to a cluster:
- Select the VM that you need to add and right click on it
- Select the Add to Cluster command
Note: Please ensure you have moved the VM configuration to the Cluster Shared Volume prior to adding it to a cluster.
5nine Manager Datacenter, Add VM, Remove VM, Cluster
5nine Manager Datacenter, What are the system requirements to install the 5nine Manager Datacenter product?, How do I crearte a virtual machine in my 5nine Manager Datacenter?, How do I create a backup for my virtual machine in the 5nine Manager Datacenter?